Friday, February 5, 2010

18 weeks

Bobby has been out of town since Saturday and will return this coming Sunday. I think he is going to be a bit surprised at how much I grew this week.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


How far along? 18 weeks.

Total weight gain: Still at Zero according to my home scale. I don't know how that is possible with this belly.

Maternity clothes? Still need jeans.

Sleep: Bobby has been out of town all week, so I haven't had to deal with any snoring. I am waking up twice a night now to pee and am pretty tired.

Best moment this week: Going to Siesta Key to have dinner with the Cox ladies.

Movement: Still faint but there are more.

Gender: This Monday we will hopefully find out! Please cooperate baby.

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? Still in, Still shallow.

What I miss: Bobby! I cannot wait for him to come home.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender Monday.

Weekly Wisdom: This is such a miracle. I am in awe of what my body is capable of. Every single need of this tiny little forming human is being met solely by what my body provides.

Milestones: I had my first sniss this week. For those how don't know a sniss is when you sneeze and it makes you piss. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment