Tuesday, February 16, 2010

19 weeks

Ok ok I know this is late. I did take the picture on Friday, my week change day but just hadn't gotten around to posting until today. So this week you get two belly pictures!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain:

Maternity clothes? I finally bought a pair of maternity jeans from The Gap. I love them (I am wearing them in this weeks belly picture).

Sleep: Doing pretty good. I am a night owl by nature and I think the baby is too.

Best moment this week: Finding out the gender!

Movement: Yes. It's still faint. I can't wait to feel it more and stronger.

Gender: GIRL!!!

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? Shallow

What I miss: My mother

What I am looking forward to: The shopping has begun! I am working on picking out the nursery furniture and waiting on some fabric samples to get here so I can start planning.

Weekly Wisdom: Eh. I am not feeling very wisdomy this week.

Milestones: The baby now looks like a real baby on the ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment