Saturday, February 20, 2010

20 weeks. Halfway there!

When I look at pictures I think I look HUGE. But when I look in the mirror I am not this big. Maybe I reverse body dismorphia..lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain: I will find out on Monday at my OB appointment. Judging from our crappy home scale I would say it's probably around 2-3 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Sleep: I feel really lucky that I am sleeping fairly well. I am not uncomfortable yet and only get up once to pee (knock on wood).

Best moment this week: This was a pretty stressful work week, so the best moment was 5pm on Friday!..lol

Movement: Much more movement now. I am sort of beginning to know her sleep/wake patterns.

Gender: GIRL!!!

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting more shallow.

What I miss: Feeling like doing any much more than surfing the internet and lounging.

What I am looking forward to: Getting that damn fabric sample. Where are you? Also we have our OB appointment Monday where we will go over the ultrasound and Quad screen results.

Weekly Wisdom: Stick to you guns and trust your intuition.

Milestones: Starting now, at 20 weeks the baby is measured from crown to heel. She is supposedly about 10 inches long (the size of a banana).

No comments:

Post a Comment