Friday, January 29, 2010

17 weeks

Wow, I don't think my belly looks this big in person but I could totally be in denial. I am slightly freaked out I am this big already, but I haven't gained even a pound yet, so I guess I'm doing good.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



How far along? 17 weeks.

Total weight gain: As of this past Monday still at Zero.

Maternity clothes? YES! I have been buying like crazy. Still need jeans.

Sleep: Horrible. Bobby has taken to horrid, loud, chainsaw snoring. For the first time ever I kicked him out of bed the other night. See above picture for proof of under eye circles.

Best moment this week: Hearing Bobby gush to one of his best friends from childhood about how excited we are for this baby.

Movement: Lots of flutters and tapping. Also starting feeling what I would describe as rolling. Still very faint, but it's there

Gender: BIG u/s scheduled for Monday, February 8th!!!!

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but very shallow. The top inside part is bulging down and looks like there is a pea in there.

What I miss: Having a good satisfying pee. Now I feel like I have to pee a gallon and only two drops comes out.

What I am looking forward to: Finding some fabulous jeans..lol

Weekly Wisdom: Take 90% of the advice people give you and throw it out the window.

Milestones: Nothing new this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment